Myfarminfo provides the farmers as well as the stakeholders best guidance, information about the weather and the suitability factor so that optimum harvesting can be gathered and all farmers will get the right amount of return on investment. Myfarminfo is providing various ways to use same land and soil several times with better qualities and productivity rate.
Regenerative Agriculture is a practice which deals with the studies of how to keep the soil enriched with minerals and to develop and enhance nurturing of crops and farms etc. Regenerative Agriculture makes the quality of soil better such that it provides many advantages as beneficial factors. It is a set of efforts and rules which if works consistently and appropriately then they will provide a high profit in the agricultural field. It strengthens the growth which is good for present and well as for the future generation. The new ways to establish regenerative agriculture are as follows:
- Polyculture: As the name suggests, polyculture means to grow many different species in one portion. As every crop has different needs and requirements, hence this task is fruitful in balancing the different species. The monoculture is a traditional way of farming which is not so good. Monoculture leads to result of destruction of the entire crops due to any natural calamity, heat or any other pesticide effects. Soil fertility also reduces due to monoculture. It’s the reason for loss of habitat of animals and results in ecological imbalance.
- The soil food web: As far as technology is advancing, the nature should not run out off the race. Again and again, nature proves to be most potent among all machinery developments. The Soil Food Web is the natural process accomplish by the microorganisms like bacteria, fungi, and others etc. They eat up the soil and making it healthier than before, provides the same to the roots of the living plants. The newly generated soil is better in many aspects including the reason of non-availability of any chemical fertilizer into the ground.
- Holistic management: Holistic management approach deals with the decisions made by the farmers or the other parties keeping different aspects of the ecology including the financial, environmental, and biological and the social aspects etc. Various tests are being carried on to make the technique more usable and familiar. It is a new framework for regenerative agriculture and so broad to practice. Education is not much that counts but proper understanding and accurate decision making is the game changer!
- Properly managed livestock: Properly managed livestock i.e. PML is another way to regenerate a farm. Animals are considered as the primary assets to the farmer, therefore, their health and growth will work on the performance of the agriculture. Hence, one should invest money on anything with full consideration and consequences in mind. Better you manage the livestock, better the advancement and growth you will see and feel in the farms. The business will perfectly give colourful results. It is a mandatory practice to see and control the number of breeds and species are consuming the same field. Over grazing of the same region may affect the agricultural process.
- No- till crop production: Tilling means the damaging of soil. Tilling happens due to the physical disturbance that takes place beneath earth. The effect is too dangerous that it is measured to have more harmful effects than using fertilisers and pesticides . Hence , awareness among farmers and the cultivators is increasing day by day so that they can change their way of farming. The No – Till Crop Production will provide efficient and fertile soil which eventually will produce good crops and the process will be more profitable.
- Perennial crops: Are you people aware of the crops of apples and alfalfa? Yes, both them are the perennial crops which can be harvested repeatedly before they get vanished. The practice of cultivating perennial plants is new to agriculture. It reduces soil erosion and feeds the soil food web to make the soil more fertile. It also results in balancing habitat etc.
- Permaculture : Another concept in regenerative agriculture is Permaculture. Permaculture is the mechanism to design a landscape after observing the requirements of agriculture and the environment etc. As human life has importance of morals and ethics to balance everything, similarly nature also needs balance. Permaculture has three primary standards: The Earth’s Care, the Citizen’s Care and a good return on Investment or Surplus. It works as the additional activity to the core farming needs. The higher the efforts, the more beautiful will the emergence of results.
- Thermal composting: Among the different composting techniques, one is the thermal composting. Thermal Composting is a path which is required to maintain the lives of microbes because these tiny organisms do much for the plantation growth. Thermal Composting provides the best way to keep soil nutrients efficient and beneficial. The microorganisms are significant for the fertility of the soil. There is no surprise in knowing that the secret of healthy and enriched soil is staying of these little microbes.
The methods mentioned above are all researched based projects and studies in Agricultural Science. The development and advancement are both ever- lasting processes. Therefore, the betterment continues. The team of Myfarminfo always solves queries and gives timely information to the desired parties and customers. Hence, Myfarminfo is working for the welfare of people of India who are mainly engaged in Agricultural sector. What we need is to extract the maximum knowledge from the present scenario and make it reliable for the future.